Fidget spinners aren't just for us

    Fidget spinners, the best thing for now. They're everywhere, from schools to everyday roads. The spinners themselves are awesome. The idea of having this instead of Fidgeting with other things is game changing. Although I don't have a large fidgeting problem and I don't plan to buy one anytime soon, I have come upon a few situations with the spinners, but it's not the spinners themselves that are causing the problem, it's the people that are giving negative comments about them. It's not even the spinners themselves that are the problem that people are talking about, it's the people that are meant to use this.

    When I first heard about them, they still weren't in consumers hands so I was thinking the same thing as others: this is a really cool idea. Fast forward two weeks later, and everywhere you go these things are also there. I don't find a problem with them like I said, because they seem like they can help lots of kids. I know that they were first targeted for people with ADHD but despite it's first target, the whole world is using them. I find them interesting but others have a different outlook. I been hearing lots of kids saying that they are meant to be in the hands of autistic kids and that they help them. Of course, this gets me not only because I have the so-called disability, but also because people obviously don't know who were the actual targets in the first place.

    ADHD and autism are two completely different disabilities and people don't seem to understand this difference. Some kids that have autism don't have ADHD (an example would be the only other cousin with autism but like I said, I don't see him anymore so I'm not sure if things have changed) while others have both although I hadn't heard anyone with just ADHD so if you actually know anyone, please let me know cause I'm curious. People say that they are meant for autistic individuals but it's actually meant for everyone who just have a fidgeting problem, and I'm apparently one of the very few people that is realizing this. It bothers me that people are confusing the target audience because they say it in such a bad way, that it becomes mockery at many uncountable times. I hate the confusion and that's so far the biggest complain that I have about fidget spinners

    This blog seemed rather short but I just wanted to voice out my opinion about the fidget spinners. Again, I think they're amazing but not the people who are again stereotyping them, and you guys know I'm not a fan of stereotyping. As always, leave comment if you guys need anything and again, follow me to stay tuned with my latest blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting through my day

My own loss

more than just a relationship